Author Name: Dishit Nathwani
Address:- Teliya Mill Gate No 2, Opp Century Market, Nr Prem Darwaja, Kalupur-06, Ahmedabad
Mobile No:- +919925125251
Mustard Oil is extracted from the Mustard seeds is said to be the oil with most benefits and rich in omega-3 and 6 fatty acids whereas Refined Mustard Oil, on the other hand, is usually obtained from the crude oils.
The Yellow-colored Mustard seeds are probably said to contain good and healthy fats as they don’t tend to get mixed with your blood vessels. But on the other edge, refined Oil is said to hinder both respiratory as well as your digestive system causing illness to your healthy body!
We are very well aware even though some oils are consumable by the humans they don’t come with all the good benefits. Every kind of consumable oil has its own benefits as well as disadvantages. But consuming a minimum quantity from these kinds of oils will serve much better to your health condition.
It is also very important as a consumer or say as you being a good foodie to be aware of both merits and demerits of any food items or any consumable products. So today you will know how helpful or hazardous this oil can be to you as well as your body with the help of this article.
In a busy world who is bothered about maintaining a good healthy diet and a perfect diet?
All of us no matter how careful and cautious fall prey with any kind of unwanted food substances.
This oil is said to be famous in India signifying its customs and traditions as it is used from a long period. Hence this oil is said to be gifted with some amazing benefits. Many Indian homes possess this kind of fatty vegetable oil as a staple serving the purposes of cooking lavishly in your kitchen, medicinal uses, manufacturing beauty products, lighting up candles etc.
What are the advantages of Mustard Oil?
· It is used in manufacturing various products and serves many other purposes.
· Excessively popular in India and is consumed by a large number of consumers.
· More number of loyal consumers and supporters.
· It is used for manufacturing natural sunscreens which are bounded by Vitamin-E which serves for a healthy skin.
· It is used to treat all kinds of rashes and skin infections. As it is anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal. These properties of the oil helps in speedy skin recovery when borne to any kind of skin infections.
· It proves beneficial for all kinds of hair treatments preventing premature greying and sudden hair loss due to stress or ageing. It is said to give a different shine to your hair.
· Removal of dark areas of the skin or any kind of age spots.
· Increased blood circulation stimulating various parts of the body.
What are the Disadvantages of Mustard Oil?
· It contains erucic acid which contributes to the negative attributes creating serious health issues.
· Exposed to some minor allergic reactions due to consumption.
· Inflammation caused in the sinuses causing irritation.
Coming to Refined Mustard Oil, the refined oil is usually said to hinder health causing various side effects. This oil is Considered more harmful than Mustard Oil as it is subjected to chemical preparation with it possessing more impurities. Therefore the refined oil is said not to be much consumed as natural oils serve best. But refined oils on the other hand contain various chemicals hindering the respiratory, circulatory and the digestive systems simply ruining your good health. So everytime you choose an oil for consumption make sure you make a wise choice!